- Go insane trying to find letter-sized paper in Australia.
- Send wife out to find letter-sized paper.
- Give up.
- Buy some A3 sketching paper.
- Get the last contract, which is printed on letter-size.
- Trace around the old contract onto the A3.
- Cut out the tracing with scissors.
- Place custom-built page into home printer paper tray that's designed for A4.
- Print and send.
- Resolve to buy sheaf of letter paper next time I'm in the US.
That contract takes me out to Book 4, with an option on Book 5, so the tale of Nico and Diotima continues.
Book 4's working title is The Marathon Conspiracy. Working titles almost never survive, so it might appear next year under a different name. I don't yet have a stable working title for Book 5. I normally cycle through a few before I find something that feels right.
But the next book of course is Book 3, and that's on sale in May. It's called Sacred Games.